Now, Xiaomi finally has unveiled the Redmi Note 4 smartphone in China. It was also rolled out that the availability of latest Redmi Note-series handset will be in two variants: 2GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage model priced at CNY 899 which is approximately Rs. 9,000, while a 3GB of RAM and 64GB storage model priced at CNY 1,199 which is approximately Rs. 12,000. The variants will initially be available for sale in China from August 26 and can also be booked on the online store of the company, Mi.com.
One of the biggest specs that Redmi Note 4 includes is the USB Type-C port support. Reportedly, it is considered to be the first smartphone in the company’s line-up that sports the new reversible slot. And yes, the metal build is also a notable feature of the handset.
ITS INTERESTING FEATURES
- This new device features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels).
- It has a 2.5D curved glass display.
- Also sports a pixel density of 401ppi.
- Powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.
- Both the mentioned models support expandable storage via microSD card, up to 128GB.
- The Redmi Note 4 runs the company’s latest MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Very special is its support for hybrid SIM slot which means users can go with a combination of either dual-SIM cards or one Micro-SIM and one microSD card.
- The new device also has fingerprint scanner which is placed on the back panel just below the primary camera and dual-tone LED flash.
- The device also sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus PDAF and aperture of f/2.0.
- A simple front camera of 5-megapixel on board as well, which can click 85-degree wide angle shots.
- The rear camera can do recording up to 1080p videos at 30fps.
- Moreover, the Redmi Note 4 also sports an infrared sensor.
- Its connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, and GLONASS.
- It measures 151x76x8.35mm
- The Redmi Note 4 almost having 175 grams weight.
- It packs a 4100mAh battery.
- Gold, Grey, and Silver are the colours in which the Redmi Note 4 will be available.