The release of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 in the upcoming months is certainly one of the most anticipated events, and the device has been the subject of considerable discussion lately. The online leaked new information providing details on the Galaxy Note 7 display, size and battery capacity.
Nevertheless, rumors are making rounds about the Galaxy Note 7 that persistently pouring in.
The latest information comes from GSMHelpDiskdisclosed that new device will include features of;
- A 5.8-inch QHD dual-edge curved Super AMOLED display.
- As hearsay pointed the Note 7 to be an Edge variant.
- Slightly larger Screen size than Note 5.
- Will feature a 5.7-inch display.
- Note 7 will have a powerful battery of 4,000 mAh, surely one of the biggest on the market.
- The Galaxy Note 7 will come with 6GB of RAM.
- It is also revealed that the Galaxy Note 7 will come with an Exynos 8 processor.
- Rear camera capacity is expected to reach 12MP with dual-pixel phase-detection auto-focus and some more features.
However, rumors suggest that the Note 7 will pack an iris scanner, Android N, and IP68 water and dust resistance.
In addition, the report shows that the smartphone will be available in the Netherlands and other markets in Europe but that was just an expectation. Yet, launch date has been rumored to be the 2ndAugust, while Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Edge could start pricing at €799 ($903) in Europe.
As earlier we reported that this August,Samsung might release solely the Galaxy Note 7 Edge variant which means that there’s no flat screen model under works. However, rumors will make more rounds at this point. Well, so what next Samsung might actually do is to change its mind regarding the provision of a flat screen variant for the Note 7. Stay around for more updates on your devices.