Reliance Jio is still waiting to be launched officially, fortunately, those who are using Samsung or LG phones are going to hear some good news. The Jio preview offer, which involves 3 months of free talk time and internet data, which can be avail by all Samsung and LG handsets users.
This promotional offer was only valid for selected devices like Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus/Galaxy A5 2015, 2016 and Galaxy A7 2015 and 2016 and all Note series above Note 4 and Galaxy A8.
To get the Jio SIM the process is all same like before.
- Download My Jio application from Play Store.
- Open the application and generate a coupon code by entering “Get Jio Sim” menu.
- Enter your details likes name and phone which will generate an OTP.
- When you have open OTP, you will get a barcode which can be used for the free Jio SIM.
- Make sure you are carrying your identity card proof and preferably Aadhar card when visiting Reliance Digital store.
- The SIM will be given for free at 0 cost.
- After the providing valid documents, you will get an SMS on the number you have provided while submitting these documents.
- After that, `you need to call 1977 to activate SIM.
- Than you will get an activation confirmation message after which you will be able to avail this free offer with your Jio SIM.