According to recent updates from India, it is said that Chinese smartphone maker is all set to launch its first selfie smartphone called, the Gionee S6s. Reportedly, the ‘s’ indicates selfie in the model name. The smartphone is included in the Gionee S6 line up and S6 Pro, which is expected to be announced soon. However, other things like Gionee could launch selfie-centric S6s or the S6 Pro have not been confirmed yet, and rare is the chance for smartphone maker to announce its flagship S8 smartphone which looks big on the camera by featuring 3D Touch display.
The one that is getting the most attention for today’s launch is the Gionee S6s. The selfie smartphone is expected to pack that should help Gionee compete with Oppo’s established selfie series of smartphones.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Interestingly, today, most of the attention is taken to the launch of Gionee S6s. This selfie smartphone could have the following features:
- A front-facing flash along with a capable sensor.
- The presence of an HD IPS display and the possibility of a 5.5-inch screen.
- The selfie-oriented smartphone will also have a fingerprint sensor on the back.
- The addition of an 8MP front-facing camera is worth mentioning.
- It will also come with the base version of Android for the device being bumped up to 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Gionee fans have been waiting long for the S6 Pro and S8. The S6 Pro is an upgraded version of the standard S6 model with 4GB RAM and 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P MT6755m processor.
Only small chance exists that the Gionee could show up with its flagship S8,
- S8, being a top of the line model with a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, that also have a 3D Touch technology similar to the Apple iPhone 6s models.
- The S8 of Gionee comes with MediaTek’s Helio P10 or the MT6755 chipset which has an octa-core processor clocked at 1.9GHz.
- This is paired with 4GB RAM along with 64GB of storage.
- The smartphone sports a 16MP rear camera with an RWB sensor and an 8MP front-facing camera.
For more updates, stay connected to our website.