New reports surfaces that the Samsung new smartphone is expected to be unveiled on August 2, while Samsung for the arrival of its latest flagship, Galaxy Note 7is working hard whereas it seems that there are some major uncertainties about the name of this device. Another report apparently confirms the 7 moniker for the upcoming Galaxy Note 7.
It is reportedly shown that one of the most awaited Samsung’s upcoming smartphones is expected to be unveiled in the next few months,quite a few rumors have been making rounds regarding the upcoming smartphone where one of the biggest questions is its name.For the upcoming Note’s name, it was said that Samsung would jump one Note generation and would go straight to the 7 moniker.
Therefore,in order to avoid confusion among consumers,Samsung has planned to bring the Note series in line with the Galaxy S series so that to satisfy the consumers who might think that the Galaxy Note 6 wouldn’t be the last model in the series.
- The official logo for the Galaxy Note 7 is being posted by Evan Blass from @evleaks.
- The leakster also unveiled that the upcoming device will include an iris scanner.
- It is now widely believed that Samsung might only release anedge variant of the Note 7.
- It will have a 5.8-inch curved QHD Super AMOLED display.
- It will also have12MP primary camera.
- The front camera should reach 5MP.
- The smartphone is expected to come with 6GB of RAM, a microSD card slot.
- Also a powerful battery of 4000mAh.
However, an iris scanner is expected on the device together with IP68 certification. Samsung is also expected to include Focus app for more productivity. Evan Blass has just revealed that the Galaxy Note 7 will be available in three colors optionally, black,blue and silver.
For Samsung Galaxy Note 7, the most anticipated release date is August 2, 2016, but that hasn’t confirmed yet.