IND vs PAK Live Cricket Streaming 2016: ICC World T20 2016 Score

India would be taking on arch rivals today at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata for their second group match of ICC World T20 2016.The hosts haven’t lost a single match against Pakistan in an ICC World Event fixture so far and would want to keep that record immaculate.Pakistan on the other hand would once again put everything on the line to make India submit, but may end up on the loosing side once again.The arch rivals also met recently in an Asia Cup fixture at Mirpur where the men in blue where able to win that match pretty comfortably in the end.

India-vs-Pakistan-ICC-World-T20-2016-Live-Streaming

Watch India vs Pakistan Live Cricket Streaming Online

You can watch India vs Pakistan Live Streaming 2016 on Hotstar which is available free of cost as an mobile app for both Android and iOS platforms.Viewers interested in watching the match live on PC legally can subscribe to starsports.com at a nominal cost to watch IND VS PAK Online.The list of TV channels showcasing PAK vs India Live Score as well as ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Live Stream include Star Sports HD 1/HD 2 (Hindi Commentary/English Commentary), PTV Sports Live Streaming, Eurosport, SuperSports, Sky Sports, Willow TV Online as well as other prominent channels.

Who Will Win: India vs Pakistan Match Prediction

Predicting a winner in an India-Pak affair is as difficult as separating water from milk.The competition, emotion, rivalry, history between the sides becomes so overwhelming that no stones are left unturned.This match is yet another important contest, especially for India, as they had lost their first game against the Kiwis ,pretty badly.Another loss would make it very difficult for team India to stay in the competition.Pakistan had already won their first game against Bangladesh pretty comfortably and would look to further cement their place for the latter stages of the tournament.

Thus if a prediction needs to be made, we would go with 55% Winning Chance for India, as well as 45% Winning Chance for Pakistan.Both the teams have some key players who would need to perform at the top of their game to ensure victory for their respective teams.India has been a batting heavy team traditionally and would depend on the likes of Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Pandya to perform with the bat.For Pakistan contrastingly, their bowling is of core essence and the trio of Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Irfan and Mohammad Sami would need to bowl well.

All in all, we have a very interesting match at our hands and not even a single moment can be missed.Although the weather at Kolkata seems pretty hostile since it has been raining for quite a while, we do expect the match to take place eventually.The pitch at Eden Gardens is an absolute beauty to bat on and we can expect a run fest if the pitch does not change radically due to the moist weather.Any total above 160-170 would be a very good score although both the teams would want to chase her, owing to the due factor coming into play later.

We do hope that you enjoy India vs Pakistan Live Cricket Streaming 2016 on your mobile, television and PC.

About Haider Khan

Founder of HQ Grande Prairie

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *