Becoming an HQ Blogger
HQ is a local, community website that is operated by Vista Radio. Vista's content team drives the original authenticated local news and events information on HQ. Our team's goal is to make HQ a virtual 'town square' where people can come together to find out what's happening in the community. HQ is also an opportunity for conversation on issues of interest to people in our community.
We are proud to have built a space where people in our community who are interested in writing an article or 'blog' are able to reach the audience we've created. We invite you to write, play, inform and start conversations. If you have a voice that you'd like to be heard becoming an HQ Blogger may be for you. If you are an expert in your field, if you have an opinion, or just you want to add a megaphone to your hobby or field of interest - we encourage you to get in touch with us. When the content of an article is related to an HQ subsection (like the Home Owner's Guide) - we'll post the content there too.
Building, maintaining and promoting this 'town square' takes daily work and resources every day. If you're ready to join the conversation and become a blogger at HQ - fill out the form below in full and we'll be in touch.
HQ Blogger Benefits and Terms
- We promote Bloggers on the front page of HQ in the right hand column, on the HQ Blogger page, and throughout the site
- Vista periodically will promote HQ Bloggers on it's affiliated radio stations (at Vista's discretion)
- Bloggers are provided their own page and masthead graphic
- An individual's Blogger page includes the Blogger's latest articles, a short bio, photo and link to the Blogger's website (also good for a Blogger's SEO)
- All articles are searchable in our archive
- Articles must be a minimum of 350 words
- Articles can include photos and embedded video
- We do not provide monetary remuneration to HQ Bloggers but we do provide the platform and promotion for you to be heard.
Interested in becoming an HQ Blogger contact us by way of the form below.